XMM-Newton Science Analysis System
rmfgen (rmfgen-1.53.5) [xmmsas_20050815_1803-6.5.0]
Meta Index / Home Page / Algorithm
- Get energy ranges for matrix from the CAL
- Write these data out to matrix table in output file
- Foreach energy range
- Obtain response data from CAL using
the corresponding row value
for elow and ehigh as arguments
- Perform instrumental corrections.
This is currently a placeholder,
but will eventually include pile-up and CTI corrections,
- Normalise response row
- If necessary, pad out or truncate response row according to
the values of TLMIN and TLMAX of the CHANNEL
- If necessary, resample response row according using attributes
SPECPIX, SPECVAL and SPECDELT of the spectral file.
- Place corrected response row in memory.
- End loop
XMM-Newton SOC/SSC -- 2005-08-16