XMM-Newton Science Analysis System
eexpchipmap (lccorr-2.22.2) [xmmsas_20050815_1803-6.5.0]
Meta Index / Home Page
- (Mandatory) A calibrated event list for the relevant EPIC camera, created by either emchain
or epchain. The header must contain the following keywords:
- RA_PNT, DEC_PNT and PA_PNT.
The event list must contain the binary table extension EVENTS, which must contain the following keywords:
- WCS keywords for the X and Y columns.
- If withdss=`yes' and dssstyle=`eventlist', the relevant DataSubSpace (DSS) keywords and extensions.
The event list must contain at least one binary table extension EXPOSUnn, where nn indicates the ccd/node. Each of these extensions must contain the following keywords:
- Any other keywords needed to set the state of the cal via a call to CAL_setState.
- an intelligible subset of TIMEZERI, TIMEZERF and TIMEZERO
In addition, each EXPOSUnn extension should contain the necessary keywords to allow the state of the cal to be unambiguously set from it.
The EXPOSUnn extensions need not contain any columns.
If the event list contains BADPIXnn extensions (not mandatory), these must contain the following columns:
- RAWX - int16.
- RAWY - int16.
- YEXTENT - int16.
- (Mandatory) A FITS dataset, which contains an image in its primary extension. The name of this dataset should be supplied to parameter templateset. The output images (flatexpimgset and vigexpimgset) are constructed so as to match templateset's pixel dimensions and World Coordinates.
- (Only mandatory if withdss=`yes' and dssstyle=`image') A FITS dataset, the name of which should be supplied to parameter dssset. The primary extension of this dataset should contain Data SubSpace (DSS) information which describes any relevant event selections. Eg if you want to make an exposure map to match the event selections used in the construction of an image, you will probably want to supply this image to parameter dssset (provided that the image contains the selection specification in the form of a DSS).
- (Only mandatory if outputstyle=`sky' and attstyle=`binnedset') attbin
output file, containing a table ATT_BINS with columns TSTOP, RA, DEC, PA and IS_GOOD. The table should also contain a TIMEZERO keyword.
XMM-Newton SOC/SSC -- 2005-08-16