XMM-Newton Science Analysis System
rgssources (rgssources-5.26.3) [xmmsas_20040318_1831-6.0.0]
Meta Index / Home Page / Description
The source data can come from several sources:
- A source list from a previous run of rgssources
(note that from version 5.1, rgssources
is now compatible with all earlier source list formats).
- The proposed target source.
- The attitude of the spacecraft.
- A source list output by either emldetect
- A source position supplied on the command line by the user.
These are described individually below.
XMM-Newton SOC/SSC -- 2004-03-18